- The mechanism of vibration detection in red-eyed treefrogs embryos.
- The optimal responses to ambiguity in information cues.
- The influence of land management practices on the abundance and diversity of fall-blooming Asteraceae and their pollinators.
- The effects of anthropogenic road noise on eavesdropping systems of the eastern chipmunk on the alarm calls of tufted titmice.
- The development of a high school capstone course in Ecological Environmental Science, focusing on curricula materials involving biology and climate-science.
- The analysis of local water samples from the Hoosic River Watershed to test for quality and ion balance.
- The design of an RNAi construct to silence the expression of genes that trigger allergies to US bread wheat Butte 86.